- Execute the emulator (SDK Manager.exe->Tools->Manage AVDs...->New then Start)
- Start the console (Windows XP), Run -> type cmd, and move to the platform-tools folder ofSDK directory.
- Paste the APK file in the 'android-sdk\tools' or 'platform-tools' folder.
Then type the following command.
adb install [.apk path]
adb install C:\Users\Name\MyProject\build\Jorgesys.apk
- Copy the apk file to
android-sdk linux folder.
- Open Terminal and navigate to platform-tools folder in android-sdk.
- Then Execute this command -
./adb install FileName.apk
- If the operation is successful (the result is displayed on the screen), then you will find your file in the launcher of your emulator.
Example : PATH=$PATH:/users/jorgesys/eclipse/android-sdk-mac_64/tools
Then run adb.
1.Run the emulator,
2.then copy your .apk file and paste into /Users/your_system_username/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools,
2.1. if you are not able to find sdk path in your mac system, do the following steps,Open finder->select Go option on top menu -> select Go to Folder option -> it will popup a window with a textfield: /Users/your_system_username/Library/Android/sdk/ -> now open platform-tools folder and paste your copied .apk file,
Now open terminal and type the following: cd Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools
execute the following in your terminal: ./adb install yourapkfilename.apk
4.1. if you get the following error message: error: no devices found - waiting for device - follow the step 5.
- Run your emulator from Android Studio, once emulator active then repeat step 4, you will see the success message on your terminal.